Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hello from Cauterets

Hey everyone!! I'm on my third day in Cauterets which has been just super. The only public internet in the town is unfortunately in the back of a pizzeria haha, so I cant post photos just yet. However I can tell you that ive been doing about 6 hours of hiking in the mountains every day. Woo! the fresh air, the mist, the mountains, the lakes. Wow, it's just beautiful. Im pretty close to the spanish border and way way up in the mountains. Anyway, Ill be making my way back to Joigny starting the 17, hopefully making several stops in towns along the way with people willing to offer their couches. I can't wait to show u guys all the pictures I've taken, and i cant wait till i have my own internet so i can take my time on these posts and be a little more thorough.
Peace love and all that jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment